shinyms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
shinyms

Best private server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~Here~What to discuss about on this section.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hue
Admin

~Here~What to discuss about on this section. Empty
PostSubject: ~Here~What to discuss about on this section.   ~Here~What to discuss about on this section. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:59 am

You would mention ideas and thoughts like by how manking the server bigger, what can be done to get the server less d/cing, and what do you feel that can be done about it.
Back to top Go down
Patrick2

PostSubject: OMG   ~Here~What to discuss about on this section. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:09 pm

I have been playing for quite a while. I remember when there were 78 people playing grand total. But as far back as I can remember, The keys have always reset. This, is my view, is the biggest problem so far.
And the top of the page holds true. This is still, by far, the best private server I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Patrick2

PostSubject: D/cing   ~Here~What to discuss about on this section. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:13 pm

Another thing. People at the fm11 have been exploiting the summoning dc glitch. They summon a massive amount of birds, dragons, or elquines,and whenever someone tries to enter, they d/c. I think that you should add an autoban option after a set amount of creatures are summoned by a player in a certain amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Zuriel

PostSubject: Character stuck in encounter with buddha   ~Here~What to discuss about on this section. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:42 am

i was intending on going to armoury when i accidentally clicked on encounter with buddha. then my screen hanged there for 10 minutes. when i tried to log in again, the same thing happens. pls do sth abt it, like having a server check and make every1 go fm. thnks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Here~What to discuss about on this section.   ~Here~What to discuss about on this section. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Here~What to discuss about on this section.
Page 1 of 1