shinyms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
shinyms

Best private server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

pirate job glitch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pwned55

pwned55

pirate job glitch Empty
PostSubject: pirate job glitch   pirate job glitch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:10 pm

one very apperent glitch of the pirate class is that when i look at the skills i always get dced after like 3 seconds. i also get dced when i look at my stats most of the time. and just before i was most recently dced i was using what i think was SSK(at least thats what it sounded like) and it was a punch.....thats not a problem but its just like wtf?
Back to top Go down
TylerDurden

TylerDurden

pirate job glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: pirate job glitch   pirate job glitch Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:01 pm

pwned55 That's only a problem on the temporary v.60 server. The v.62 server pirates run fine, except charge skills d/c.

Last edited by TylerDurden on Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong thread, I got mixed up lol)
Back to top Go down
pwned55

pwned55

pirate job glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: pirate job glitch   pirate job glitch Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:09 pm

TylerDurden wrote:
pwned55 That's only a problem on the temporary v.60 server. The v.62 server pirates run fine, except charge skills d/c.

meh. i cant even find the website to it so im not going to bother switching worlds now(even though its really, really boring)
Back to top Go down
TylerDurden

TylerDurden

pirate job glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: pirate job glitch   pirate job glitch Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:15 am

Yeah, it sucks. Idk what's going on, cause this is the "forum" for that server also, but none of the staff of that server is over here to tell us what's up. Their website and their server have both been down for a long time now.. So I'm hoping it's still up at all.
Back to top Go down
pwned55

pwned55

pirate job glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: pirate job glitch   pirate job glitch Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:32 pm

TylerDurden wrote:
Yeah, it sucks. Idk what's going on, cause this is the "forum" for that server also, but none of the staff of that server is over here to tell us what's up. Their website and their server have both been down for a long time now.. So I'm hoping it's still up at all.

dont hold your breath
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pirate job glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: pirate job glitch   pirate job glitch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pirate job glitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
shinyms :: ShinyMS :: shinyms-
Jump to: