shinyms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
shinyms

Best private server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[GOOD!] GM Application outline

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pwned55

pwned55

[GOOD!] GM Application outline Empty
PostSubject: [GOOD!] GM Application outline   [GOOD!] GM Application outline Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:24 am

im am going to show everyone all the info you will want on your GM Application please be aware that this isnt perfect and i may leave stuff out. This is why if you have any questions on whether something should be added, post on this thread or PM Tyler or myself and we will edit the thread if its needed or tell you no it is not wanted.

Name:

Years playing MS:

Years/months playing MS private servers:

Prior Experience with jobs of power in those PS:(stuff that would go here is: what job you had and what you did)

What job you would like to be on the Shiny Staff:

What this job means to you:

What you will do as that job:

you can also put in little things such as views on Favortism and other little things like that as long as they help you not hurtXD

This is all i can think of at the moment(Tyler next time we actually get a good GM App like angels dont delete it or save a picture of it).

O and one BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG IMPORTANT THING..................NEVER EVER LIE ON YOUR APP Tyler AND I CAN TELL IF YOU ARE Lying
if you do you will automatically be dismissed and never make any position of power
Back to top Go down
TylerDurden

TylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: [GOOD!] GM Application outline   [GOOD!] GM Application outline Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:46 pm

Yeah, next time I get a good app that falls under the main rule [the posts thing] I'll be sure to save it and add it as an example in this post. =]
Back to top Go down
pwned55

pwned55

PostSubject: Re: [GOOD!] GM Application outline   [GOOD!] GM Application outline Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:20 pm

lol you know the only person that has 15+ posts and doesnt have a postion of power already is me
Back to top Go down
TylerDurden

TylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: [GOOD!] GM Application outline   [GOOD!] GM Application outline Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:22 pm

And sadly, you're the only one with sense enough to know that as it stands, Hue is NOT looking for GM's at all right now. Idk. There are no more positions of power for a server that's so small and inactive.
Back to top Go down
pwned55

pwned55

PostSubject: Re: [GOOD!] GM Application outline   [GOOD!] GM Application outline Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:50 pm

hue is like gone. version 60s down and out and version 62 is having trouble staying on its feet No

bom lol bomb is spelled wrong in the code
Back to top Go down
TylerDurden

TylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: [GOOD!] GM Application outline   [GOOD!] GM Application outline Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:30 pm

Is v.60 really gone? Has Hue confirmed it? =[ That's sad... I think this forum will just turn into a chatroom for me and you =|

bom yay for boms!
Back to top Go down
pwned55

pwned55

PostSubject: Re: [GOOD!] GM Application outline   [GOOD!] GM Application outline Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:35 pm

ya its gone if you look on extremetop100 it says its gone and if you need it from the horses mouth i have a returned email from Hue himself saying its gone unless i can run it. i responded basically saying no and i havent heard from him since. yes i do still have his email.

and it is a chat room for me and you......who needs that wimpy chat box we got a whole forum and you have a position of limited powerXD

Last edited by pwned55 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TylerDurden

TylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: [GOOD!] GM Application outline   [GOOD!] GM Application outline Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Hmm... That sucks. Like... Bad. I'm gonna make an announcement in all threads. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
pwned55

pwned55

PostSubject: Re: [GOOD!] GM Application outline   [GOOD!] GM Application outline Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:41 pm

lol i was in the middle of editing my reply when you posted yours so i got this weird message saying someone posted while i was editing.....i had no idea what it was because be real that never happens here
Back to top Go down
TylerDurden

TylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: [GOOD!] GM Application outline   [GOOD!] GM Application outline Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:52 pm

Yay for me being the most powerful around and STILL being limited xD

hue should have made me admin Neutral
Back to top Go down
pwned55

pwned55

PostSubject: Re: [GOOD!] GM Application outline   [GOOD!] GM Application outline Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:58 pm

meh
Back to top Go down
Helen

PostSubject: Re: [GOOD!] GM Application outline   [GOOD!] GM Application outline Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:39 pm

Uh, just a question because I'm new..Obviously. But is the server v.62 or v.60? And is the server actually down? These questions are being written at 6:38 PM @ GMT-6. You need the time for the second question..In order to answer it.
Back to top Go down
pwned55

pwned55

PostSubject: Re: [GOOD!] GM Application outline   [GOOD!] GM Application outline Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:30 pm

time doesnt really matter because both versions are belly up......well 62 is up sometimes but its not realiable

this is the version 62 website

so ya your lucky i watch this forumXD im probably the only one that will see this period
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GOOD!] GM Application outline   [GOOD!] GM Application outline Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GOOD!] GM Application outline
Page 1 of 1