shinyms

Best private server

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Information on whats been going on

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hue
Admin

Information on whats been going on Empty
PostSubject: Information on whats been going on   Information on whats been going on Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:30 pm

I am Currently having internet issues(Probably Comcast Network going on and off) and I just noticed when my internet was off when I went on my server people are on but not as much. (I'm owner so I can go on my server wither I'm online or not). Anyways back to the subject I was talking to one of the people that was on. I asked how are you on right now that person said, "I don't know I just turned my firewall off". So If I'm am not available and my internet is off and the Batch Files ( Which run's the server) is still running try turning off your firewall and try logging in the game.
I do not know if this really works because I can't test it LOL. Anyways -Happy Mapling-

-Hue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pwned55

pwned55

PostSubject: Re: Information on whats been going on   Information on whats been going on Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:43 pm

turning off your firewall is risky depending on the person though that it is.

Edit: that did not work for mw that it didnt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TylerDurden

TylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: Information on whats been going on   Information on whats been going on Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:35 pm

Hue, how do you get the server running on your IP? I think I have a static IP and if it's down I might be able to...

Lemme PM you =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pwned55

pwned55

PostSubject: Re: Information on whats been going on   Information on whats been going on Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:40 pm

TylerDurden wrote:
Hue, how do you get the server running on your IP? I think I have a static IP and if it's down I might be able to...

that would be cool but you both would need an exact copy of eachothers shinyms folder.......thats a pretty big folder if you ask me that it isXDDDD

ya for misspelled pharaohXD farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information on whats been going on   Information on whats been going on Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Information on whats been going on
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
shinyms :: ShinyMS :: shinyms-
Jump to: