shinyms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
shinyms

Best private server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Char or my account stuck?? o.o

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BloodyScar14

My Char or my account stuck?? o.o Empty
PostSubject: My Char or my account stuck?? o.o   My Char or my account stuck?? o.o Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:28 am

It's like this...i was using my main char then i dced, i tried logging in that char several times but failed...so i thought my char stuck, so i used my other chars but i still couldn't log in...created a new char in my acc...still can't log in...so i had to make a new account just to log in...

WTH happened??? my char or my account stuck... Mad Mad
Btw, my char that's stuck is in FM room 21 with the dark cornian(s)...if he aint there...well...i wasted my time writing this... Exclamation silent silent
Back to top Go down
pwned55

pwned55

PostSubject: Re: My Char or my account stuck?? o.o   My Char or my account stuck?? o.o Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:01 am

i had the same problem once and i had to make a noob just to ask for help(didnt get any) but its just a tiny glitch.
wait like an hour or 2 and you should be able to get back on it.
if not start asking if you got banned and, if so, for what.
Back to top Go down
BloodyScar14

PostSubject: Re: My Char or my account stuck?? o.o   My Char or my account stuck?? o.o Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:45 pm

thx dude for ur advice, my char's all ok now~~~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pwned55

pwned55

PostSubject: Re: My Char or my account stuck?? o.o   My Char or my account stuck?? o.o Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:43 am

no problem i hang on this forum because i can help people.........its not like i have anyone to talk to lolXD
Back to top Go down
TylerDurden

TylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: My Char or my account stuck?? o.o   My Char or my account stuck?? o.o Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:17 pm

Aww. pwned I'm hurt. lol

Nah. I'm here mostly cause I can help from time to time, and I almost feel like an ambassador to the V.62 server. [Which I feel might be down for the count.] Since I was the only one here who has played it. [Damn waste of time getting 4th job pirates Mad ]
Back to top Go down
pwned55

pwned55

PostSubject: Re: My Char or my account stuck?? o.o   My Char or my account stuck?? o.o Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:12 pm

well your here sometimes but i check the forum more than once an hour......yes since i have no school i almost never leave the house so i have time to do that....so your not here all the timeXD
Back to top Go down
TylerDurden

TylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: My Char or my account stuck?? o.o   My Char or my account stuck?? o.o Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:36 pm

Lol. I gotcha. I've been on cleaning things up for the past hour or so.

Only reason I was gone for two days was this new game place at our mall called Howie's Game Shack.

I needed a new pair of underwear when I first walked in xD
It's like, a million x-box 360's and just as many computers that you pay $5 for an hour and you can play any game they have Laughing
Back to top Go down
pwned55

pwned55

PostSubject: Re: My Char or my account stuck?? o.o   My Char or my account stuck?? o.o Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:43 pm

dude.....that kicks so much *** you have no idea..........lucky lucky person
Back to top Go down
TylerDurden

TylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: My Char or my account stuck?? o.o   My Char or my account stuck?? o.o Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:47 pm

I KNOW RIGHT!

It was amazing. Like, it was like nothing you'd ever seen xD

I'm waiting for my mom to pay me back than I'm gonna go on Friday all day xD $15 dollars and you stay all day. Lol.
Back to top Go down
pwned55

pwned55

PostSubject: Re: My Char or my account stuck?? o.o   My Char or my account stuck?? o.o Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:57 pm

i got nothing....im just posting cause i canXD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Char or my account stuck?? o.o   My Char or my account stuck?? o.o Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Char or my account stuck?? o.o
Page 1 of 1