shinyms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
shinyms

Best private server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Adding ninaKIN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OnlyxSweeter

Adding ninaKIN Empty
PostSubject: Adding ninaKIN   Adding ninaKIN Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:57 pm

I relised that if you are a girl charc. & you click on KIN.
You automatically DC from the game.
Since KIN is used for guys only, I thought that if you guys could add a ninakin, for the girls.
Back to top Go down
TylerDurden

TylerDurden

Adding ninaKIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding ninaKIN   Adding ninaKIN Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:47 am

That makes sense. But KIN offers girl hairstyles and eyes and such for guys also and guys don't dc. So maybe you [the dev] just need to take that portion of code and make a new NPC. I think it's either a glitch, or a bit of code that slipped by when compiling the server.
Back to top Go down
Hue
Admin

Adding ninaKIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding ninaKIN   Adding ninaKIN Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:00 pm

There are Both just sometimes I dont have time to add it so I depend on my GMS.
Back to top Go down
TylerDurden

TylerDurden

Adding ninaKIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding ninaKIN   Adding ninaKIN Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:21 pm

Hue wrote:
There are Both just sometimes I dont have time to add it so I depend on my GMS.

Question: Do you mean the GM's in game? And it exists but what do you mean when you have to "add it"?

And do you & GM's move around the NPC's IN game? Cause I thought all the NPC's were coded into their positions.
Back to top Go down
Hue
Admin

Adding ninaKIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding ninaKIN   Adding ninaKIN Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:51 pm

Most of them are But some Ill just add manually for the hell of it cause editting is tiring =P
Back to top Go down
pwned55

pwned55

Adding ninaKIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding ninaKIN   Adding ninaKIN Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:22 pm

hue is right editting someone elses code is a pain in the butt expecially if it doesnt have proper comments then you basically read through hundreds of lines of code tracing it to see what command or action is located where so you can edit it properly.

however editing,while a pain, is the most effective way of coding these npcs(at least for a PS) because things like "disappearing acts" and npc "sexism" (No ) are less likely to happen because even if you dont know how to do it someone has already coded it for you.

might i suggest a coder that can speciallize in editing the npcs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adding ninaKIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding ninaKIN   Adding ninaKIN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adding ninaKIN
Page 1 of 1